Senior Software Engineer (Raleigh, NC)
Do you want to be a part of a team that contributes to our nation’s defense? At Trident Systems you could be a part of a team delivering world-class technology solutions that make a difference. Trident Systems is the way ahead in global intelligence and defense technology. We have customers in both federal and commercial markets around the world and provide leading-edge technology solutions in some of the most demanding environments. Trident offers a fast-paced, team-oriented work environment with an exceptional compensation package
We are seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join our team working at our Morrisville, NC office.
About this Position:
Trident is seeking a highly motivated C++ Senior Software Enigneer with excellent software development skills for our Assured Collaboration Systems (ACS) division. The successful candidate will contribute to cutting edge solutions for the DoD, Intelligence and Commercial Industries. These innovative products enable users to collaborate across security boundaries (Top Secret/Secret/Unclassified) using voice, video, conferencing and chat technologies.
- Design, develop, and test software for Trident ACS product line
- Document design according to the company software development process
- Produce quality code that is throughly unit tested
- Assist in the development and execution of integration and system tests as appropriate
- Work closely with others on teams to achieve project goals
- Provide consultation on complex projects and tasks
- Support and assist fellow team members as needed
- Provide accurate status and communicating issues/problems early to management
- Support product deployments as needed (possible overseas)
- Support product help desk as needed
- Bachelors' degree in related field
- 10 or more years of experience of C++ programming experience
- Strong knowledge of Linux systems. Red Hat Enterbrise Linux experience preferred.
- Experience with the full software life-cycle development process
- Experience with software testing and tools
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently
- The successful candidate must be capable of receiving a US Government security clearance
- US Citizenship
- Java Programming Experience
- Python Programming Experience
- Security Enhanced Linux (SELinux)
- Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) certificates
- Linux Kernal Experience
- Network Programming on Linux (TCP and UDP client/server, TLS)
- Currently hold a Top Secret clearance
- Experience in the DoD and/or Intel Cyber community
The successful candidate must be capable of receiving a US Government security clearance. US Citizenship Required.
Do you want to work for a team that appreciates originality, creativity, and innovation?
EEO Statement: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, race, national origin, color, religion, sex, gender identity, or sexual orientation. Trident Systems Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity Employer of protected Veterans and a VEVRAA Federal Contractor. Trident Systems has a desire for priority referrals of protected Veterans. http://www.tridsys.com/pdfs/eeo-post.pdf