Enterprise Application Specialist (Fairfax, VA)
Do you want to be a part of a team that contributes to our nation’s defense? At Trident Systems you could be a part of a team delivering world-class technology solutions that make a difference. Trident Systems is the way ahead in global aerospace and defense technology. We have customers in both federal and commercial markets around the world and provide leading-edge technology solutions in some of the most demanding environments. Trident offers a fast-paced, team-oriented work environment with an exceptional compensation package.
We are seeking an Enterprise Application Specialist to join our team working at our Fairfax, VA location.
About this Position:
- Primary lead for the development of a technical roadmap for implementation and integration of enterprise solutions.
- Oversees the management, planning, and scheduling of projects and resources.
- Analyze, design, develop, and implement various n-tier Client/Server architectures and Intranet applications to include but not limited to Microsoft SharePoint 2016 and Microsoft Navision ERP system.
- Create, implement, and maintain customized automated workflows and forms using Microsoft SharePoint technologies.
- Build BI reports, dashboards, drill-downs, filters, graphs, etc. on the Microsoft Power BI platform
- Implement and maintain SQL Server 2005, 2008, 2014 technologies to include data structures, data integrity, reporting capabilities, and recovery systems.
- Write SQL queries to improve ad-hoc reporting features within corporate systems.
- Collaborate with the team on developing a consistent approach to BI reports/dashboards used throughout the company; provide suggestions to improve reporting best practices and work as part of a team responsible for ongoing process improvement efforts.
- Evaluate existing processes, recommend changes, and guide implementation to improve efficiency.
- Documenting system processes and procedures in a clear manner.
- Completing a variety of technical and analytical tasks in a timely manner.
- Excellent understanding of related Software, Navision, SharePoint, Power BI and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Must be able to set priorities, multitask and work independently.
- Excellent communication skills are required.
- Ability to work well in a team environment as well as independently.
Come join the team which appreciates originality, creativity, and innovation!
The successful candidate must be capable of receiving a US Government security clearance. US Citizenship Required.
Do you want to work for a team that appreciates originality, creativity, and innovation?
EEO Statement: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, race, national origin, color, religion, sex, gender identity, or sexual orientation. Trident Systems Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity Employer of protected Veterans and a VEVRAA Federal Contractor. Trident Systems has a desire for priority referrals of protected Veterans. http://www.tridsys.com/pdfs/eeo-post.pdf