Project Manager (Raleigh, NC)
Do you want to be a part of a team that contributes to our nation’s defense? At Trident Systems you could be a part of a team delivering world-class technology solutions that make a difference. Trident Systems is the way ahead in global aerospace and defense technology. We have customers in both federal and commercial markets around the world and provide leading-edge technology solutions in some of the most demanding environments. Trident offers a fast-paced, team-oriented work environment with an exceptional compensation package.
We are seeking a Project Manager to join our team working at our Morrisville, NC location.
About this Position:
Trident is seeking a self-starting Project Manager with the ability to work in a small, close-knit team environment. Candidate will be responsible for management of government and/or vendor contracts. The successful candidate will be responsible for the coordination and completion of projects within the Assured Collaboration Systems (ACS) division. Oversees all aspects of projects. Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of project. Builds and maintains working relationships with team members, vendors, and other departments involved in the projects. Prepares reports for upper management regarding status of project, and maintains deliverables to customers.
- Develop and manage project schedules
- Manage project budgets
- Manage contract deliverables
- Lead and task project team members
- Interface to customers and develops long term relationships
- Provides clear technical and programmatic presentations to the customer.
- Looks to continue and grow funding for existing projects and customers
Candidates must have a good understanding of the software development life cycle (SDLC) process. Experience and/or familiarity with federal government (DoD) contracts is required. Knowledge and/or familiarity with government certification processes (SABI/TSABI) and Risk Management Framework (RMF) is a plus.
- Bachelors’ or higher degree in Software Engineering or related field
- 5 years technical experience with Software Development and SDLC
- 5 years Software Project Management experience
- Good interpersonal skills working in a team development environment
- Ability to be self motivated and work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Strong logistic skills
- Ability to work with customers
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong team player
- Ability to receive security clearance
EEO Statement: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, race, national origin, color, religion, sex, gender identity, or sexual orientation. Trident Systems Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity Employer of protected Veterans and a VEVRAA Federal Contractor. Trident Systems has a desire for priority referrals of protected Veterans. http://www.tridsys.com/pdfs/eeo-post.pdf.