This notice discloses the privacy practices for www.tridsys.com. It applies solely to information collected by this web site and will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected through the web site, how it’s used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available regarding use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect misuse of information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of information collected on this site. Trident only has access to/collect information you voluntarily provide via email or other direct contact. We will not sell or rent this information.
We will use information to respond to your contact. We will not share information with any third party, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Access and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contact at any time. You may do the following at any time by contacting Trident via email or phone:
- View your data on file.
- Change/correct your data.
- Delete your data.
- Express concerns about use of your data.