Do you want to be a part of a team that contributes to our nation’s defense? At Trident Systems you could be a part of a team delivering world-class technology solutions that make a difference. Trident Systems is the way ahead in global aerospace and defense technology. We have customers in both federal and commercial markets around the world and provide leading-edge technology solutions in some of the most demanding environments. Trident offers a fast-paced, team-oriented work environment with an exceptional compensation package.
We are seeking a Business Area Director to join our team working out of our Fairfax, VA office location.
About this Position:
Trident Systems, Assured Collaboration Systems (ACS) business area is looking for a Business Area Director Become a part of the team that is dedicated to the development and delivery of critical collaboration capabilities for the joint warfighter. Trident’s ACS is the leading provider of certified, reliable cross-domain and secure single-domain collaboration capabilities for the networked Coalition force. Trident is seeking a results oriented Director to lead a sales team to market and sell our Assured Collaboration Solutions to the DoD, Intelligence and Commercial Industries.
- Build and maintain a profitable business development and sales organization
- Understand customer requirements and develop strategies and tactics to maximize sales results
- Build strong alliances with partners
- Manage sales pipeline and communicate projections to VP
- Develop ROMs, quotes and proposals
- Provide sales projections to group VP
- Coordinate with Engineering Director for technical sales support
- Manage strategy and implementation for booth at trade shows and conferences
- 10+ years marketing and sales experience in the DoD and/or Intelligence communities, including 5+ years in the Cross Domain business area
- Strong technical knowledge in related industries
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Professional behavior with a customer-oriented mindset
- Experience in the DoD industry
- Candidates must be eligible for DoD Security Clearance: TS/SCI
- Good time management and persistence
- Experience in the Intelligence and Commercial industry
- Outgoing and likable personality
- Confident and authoritative speaker
- Strong presentation skills
Do you want to work for a team that appreciates originality, creativity, and innovation?
EEO Statement: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, race, national origin, color, religion, sex, gender identity, or sexual orientation. Trident Systems Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity Employer of protected Veterans and a VEVRAA Federal Contractor. Trident Systems has a desire for priority referrals of protected Veterans. http://www.tridsys.com/pdfs/eeo-post.pdf.