Business Development Representative - ICS (Fairfax, VA)
Do you want to be a part of a team that contributes to our nation’s defense? At Trident Systems you could be a part of a team delivering world-class technology solutions that make a difference. Trident Systems is the way ahead in global aerospace and defense technology. We have customers in both federal and commercial markets around the world and provide leading-edge technology solutions in some of the most demanding environments. Trident offers a fast-paced, team-oriented work environment with an exceptional compensation package.
We are seeking a Business Development Representative to join our team working at our Fairfax, VA office.
About this Position:
Trident is seeking a self-motivated, results-oriented person to support business development, marketing and sales of innovative communications and security systems, with emphasis on the DoD and commercial Industries. These solutions include: 1) the Secure Communications Controller (SCC), which allows users to cross-link disparate radios, cell phones and VoIP; 2) the Unattended Ground Sentry Node (UGSN), which provides a system of wireless nodes for perimeter protection and border security; 3) the Rapid Deployable Display (RDD), a telescoping rugged display and integrated video distribution system for command centers; and Shipboard Wireless Access Points (WAP), which are certified for secure wireless transmission aboard US Navy submarines and aircraft carriers.
- Identify, track and close sales opportunities
- Support development of business and marketing strategies for improved sales opportunities.
- Support management of the product sales pipeline
- Help develop quotes and proposals
- Coordinate with cognizant Vice President, Engineering Director and Product Manager for technical sales support
- Attend trade shows and conferences
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Outgoing and likable personality
- Professional behavior with a customer-oriented mindset
- Good time management and persistence
- Candidates must be eligible for DoD Security Clearance: Secret
- 3+ years marketing and sales experience in the DoD community or prior military experience
- Previous service in the US Army, (Army Signal Corps a plus)
- Technical background in related industry
- Strong presentation skills
The successful candidate must be capable of receiving a US Government security clearance. US Citizenship Required.
Do you want to work for a team that appreciates originality, creativity, and innovation?
EEO Statement: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, race, national origin, color, religion, sex, gender identity, or sexual orientation. Trident Systems Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity Employer of protected Veterans and a VEVRAA Federal Contractor. Trident Systems has a desire for priority referrals of protected Veterans. http://www.tridsys.com/pdfs/eeo-post.pdf.