CM/DM/QA Specialist (Fairfax, VA)
Do you want to be a part of a team that contributes to our nation’s defense? At Trident Systems you could be a part of a team delivering world-class technology solutions that make a difference. Trident Systems is the way ahead in global aerospace and defense technology. We have customers in both federal and commercial markets around the world and provide leading-edge technology solutions in some of the most demanding environments. Trident offers a fast-paced, team-oriented work environment with an exceptional compensation package
We are seeking a CM/DM/QA Specialist to join our team working at our Fairfax,VA office location.
About this Position:
The Configuration Management/Data Management (CM/DM)/ Quality Assurance Specialist will implement Configuration and Data Management of multiple products and integrated systems featuring software, firmware, hardware and documentation components. They will be responsible for sustainment of configuration and data management throughout product life cycles. The specialist will also support the implementation and adherence to quality procedures, standards and specifications.
- Support CM/DM for various products to include design, development, testing, release and change control workflows.
- Work with Project Managers and Engineering Directors to enhance and improve CM/DM procedures and process workflows.
- Perform Configuration Item control and version/release management.
- Maintain product data baselines and system documentation, including technical data packages.
- Support and maintain life-cycle sustainment documentation including planning and implementation, system production, fielding and support, system upgrades and component end-of-life mitigation.
- Perform quality process & procedure audits and produce reports for exception, status and conformance metrics.
- Ensure the company’s ISO policies and procedures are followed.
- Assist with non-conformance reporting from identification and documentation to root cause analysis and corrective actions.
- Actively participate in defining technical standards and guidelines for product quality, including reliability, usability and performance.
- Work as part of a fast-paced team.
- Work under the direction of the Chief Engineer.
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering related field, or equivalent from an accredited college or university.
- A total of at least three (3) years of experience in Configuration Management/Data Management and lifecycle sustainment planning.
- Experience in electronic product development preferred
- Experience in government contracting and compliance preferred.
- Experience in developing and maintaining process workflows within Product Data Management (PDM) tools.
- Experience with SolidWorks Product Data Management Professional (PDMP) strongly preferred.
- Experience with quality inspection, auditing and testing and documentation.
- Experience with development and maintenance of policy and procedure documentation.
- Experience with ISO 9001 and AS9100 quality management.
- The ability to obtain a government security clearance.
- Solid interpersonal working skills in a team development environment with the ability to work independently as well.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience with Microsoft Sharepoint preferred.
- Experience with Apache Subversion (SVN) preferred as well as familiarity with other CM/tracking tools such as Git and/or Jira.
- Familiarity with other Product Data Management (PDM) tools such as Windchill and/or SAP preferred.
The successful candidate must be capable of receiving a US Government security clearance. US Citizenship Required.
Do you want to work for a team that appreciates originality, creativity, and innovation?
Please click here to apply today!
EEO Statement: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, race, national origin, color, religion, sex, gender identity, or sexual orientation. Trident Systems Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity Employer of protected Veterans and a VEVRAA Federal Contractor. Trident Systems has a desire for priority referrals of protected Veterans. http://www.tridsys.com/pdfs/eeo-post.pdf