DevOps Engineer (Raleigh, NC)
Do you want to be a part of a team that contributes to our nation’s defense? At Trident Systems you could be a part of a team delivering world-class technology solutions that make a difference. Trident Systems is the way ahead in global aerospace and defense technology. We have customers in both federal and commercial markets around the world and provide leading-edge technology solutions in some of the most demanding environments. Trident offers a fast-paced, team-oriented work environment with an exceptional compensation package.
We are seeking a DevOps Engineer to join our team working at our Raleigh, NC office.
About this Position:
Trident Systems’ Assured Collaboration Systems (ACS) business area is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our team. Become a part of the team that is dedicated to the development and delivery of critical collaboration capabilities for the joint warfighter. Trident’s ACS is the leading provider of certified, reliable cross-domain and secure single-domain collaboration capabilities for the networked Coalition force. The DevOps Engineer responsibilities include end-user support, software maintenance, testing and validation of software builds, and the identification of enhancements and interoperability testing. Successful candidates will possess excellent documentation and communication skills as the position requires direct interaction with customer and engineer personnel of varying technical levels across different functions. The ability to take direction and operate independently as well as participate in team environments are necessary for this support effort.
- Improved deployment frequency;
- Faster time to market;
- Lower failure rate of new releases;
- Shortened lead time between fixes;
- Faster time to recovery (in the event of a new release crashing or otherwise disabling the current system).
- Bachelors’ degree in computer science or related field
- Experience developing in Java, C, or C++
- Experience developing on a Linux platform
- Experience administering Linux and virtualized environments
- Experience with version control systems such as Git
- Applicants must able to hold an active Top Secret (TS) clearance with SCI eligibility
- Continuous Build/Integration platforms such as Jenkins
- Automated test framework experience including Junit
- Experience troubleshooting network protocols with Wireshark
- Active Secret Clearance
The successful candidate must be capable of receiving a US Government security clearance. US Citizenship Required.
Do you want to work for a team that appreciates originality, creativity, and innovation?
EEO Statement: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, race, national origin, color, religion, sex, gender identity, or sexual orientation. Trident Systems Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity Employer of protected Veterans and a VEVRAA Federal Contractor. Trident Systems has a desire for priority referrals of protected Veterans. http://www.tridsys.com/pdfs/eeo-post.pdf.