QA Manager (Fairfax, VA)
Do you want to be a part of a team that contributes to our nation’s defense? At Trident Systems you could be a part of a team delivering world-class technology solutions that make a difference. Trident Systems is the way ahead in global aerospace and defense technology. We have customers in both federal and commercial markets around the world and provide leading-edge technology solutions in some of the most demanding environments. Trident offers a fast-paced, team-oriented work environment with an exceptional compensation package
We are seeking a QA Manager to join our team working at our Fairfax, VA office location.
About this Position:
The Quality Assurance Manager provides independent quality assurance of multiple products and integrated systems featuring software, firmware, hardware and documentation components. They will be responsible for development, sustainment, continuous improvement and adherence of QA processes including ISO 9001:2015 and AS9100. Guide Quality Engineering, Control, and Assurance as part of product life cycle management. Will also serve as the customer facing QA representative for the organization.
- Work with cross-discipline engineering teams, Project Managers and Engineering Directors to enhance and improve product quality.
- Work with customer QA organizations and functions to ensure adherence to contract quality requirements
- Perform quality process & procedure audits and produce reports for exceptions, status and conformance metrics.
- Perform or lead quality inspections on Trident’s work products including hardware, software, firmware and documentation.
- Ensure the company’s ISO policies and procedures are followed.
- Assist with non-conformance reporting from identification and documentation to root cause analysis and corrective actions.
- Lead defining technical standards and guidelines for product quality, including reliability, usability and performance.
- Work as part of a fast-paced team.
- Work under the direction of the Executive Vice President Operations.
- A bachelor’s degree in quality management or engineering related field.
- A total of at least ten (10) years of experience in Quality Assurance and lifecycle sustainment planning. Experience in electronic product development required.
- Experience in government contracting and compliance.
- Experience in developing and maintaining quality process workflows.
- Experience with quality inspection, auditing, test witnessing/inspection and documentation.
- Experience with development and maintenance of policy and procedure documentation.
- Experience with ISO 9001 and AS9100 quality management.
- The ability to obtain a government security clearance.
- Solid interpersonal working skills in a team development environment with the ability to work independently as well.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
The successful candidate must be capable of receiving a US Government security clearance. US Citizenship Required.
Do you want to work for a team that appreciates originality, creativity, and innovation?
EEO Statement: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, race, national origin, color, religion, sex, gender identity, or sexual orientation. Trident Systems Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity Employer of protected Veterans and a VEVRAA Federal Contractor. Trident Systems has a desire for priority referrals of protected Veterans. http://www.tridsys.com/pdfs/eeo-post.pdf