Sales Associate (Fairfax, VA)
Do you want to be a part of a team that contributes to our nation’s defense? At Trident Systems you could be a part of a team delivering world-class technology solutions that make a difference. Trident Systems is the way ahead in global aerospace and defense technology. We have customers in both federal and commercial markets around the world and provide leading-edge technology solutions in some of the most demanding environments. Trident offers a fast-paced, team-oriented work environment with an exceptional compensation package
We are seeking a Sales Associate to join our team working at our Fairfax, VA office location.
About this Position:
Trident is seeking a results oriented, self-motivated person to market and sell our certified cutting edge Assured Collaboration Systems to DoD, Intelligence and Commercial Industries. These innovative and exclusive solutions allow users to communicate across security boundaries (Top Secret/Secret/Unclassified) using different collaboration applications such as text-chat, whiteboard, web services, voice, video and VTC.
- Identify, track and close sales opportunities
- Help manage sales pipeline
- Help develop quotes and proposals
- Coordinate with Engineering Director and Technical Director for technical sales support
- Support booth at trade shows and conferences
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Outgoing and likable personality
- Professional behavior with a customer oriented mindset
- Good time management and persistence
- Candidates must be eligible for DoD Security Clearance: TS/SCI
- 1+ years marketing and sales experience in the DoD and Intelligence communities
- Technical background in related industry
- Strong presentation skills
The successful candidate must be capable of receiving a US Government security clearance. US Citizenship Required.
Do you want to work for a team that appreciates originality, creativity, and innovation?
EEO Statement: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, race, national origin, color, religion, sex, gender identity, or sexual orientation. Trident Systems Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity Employer of protected Veterans and a VEVRAA Federal Contractor. Trident Systems has a desire for priority referrals of protected Veterans. http://www.tridsys.com/pdfs/eeo-post.pdf.