Security Engineer (Raleigh, NC)
Do you want to be a part of a team that contributes to our nation’s defense? At Trident Systems you could be a part of a team delivering world-class technology solutions that make a difference. Trident Systems is the way ahead in global aerospace and defense technology. We have customers in both federal and commercial markets around the world and provide leading-edge technology solutions in some of the most demanding environments. Trident offers a fast-paced, team-oriented work environment with an exceptional compensation package.
We are seeking a Security Engineer to join our team working at our Raleigh, NC office.
About this Position:
Trident Systems, Assured Collaboration Systems (ACS) business area is looking for a Security Engineer to join our team. Become a part of the team that is dedicated to the development and delivery of critical collaboration capabilities for the joint warfighter. Trident’s ACS is the leading provider of certified, reliable cross-domain and secure single-domain collaboration capabilities for the networked Coalition force.
Our Security Engineer will support our clients through the development of network topologies and security policy for multi-domain collaboration systems including chat, Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP), video teleconferencing (VTC), Full Motion Video (FMV) and mobile solutions.
The Security Engineer should have Enterprise level IP Telephony engineering and administration experience in Call Routing, Design, Configuration, troubleshooting and support of mid to large-sized enterprise network environments.
Duties include providing high-level troubleshooting support with day-to-day operations, maintenance, monitoring, upgrades, network performance reviews, improvement action plans, problem determination and resolution, of the clients classified and coalition Video/IP Telephony architecture. The Collaboration Engineer should have technical expertise and understanding in all areas of network and computer hardware and software interconnection and interfacing, such as VMWare, Cisco Unified Computing System, Routers, Switches, and Firewall.
OTHER RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
- Must have active Top Secret (TS) clearance with SCI eligibility
- The work will be performed primarily in Raleigh, NC
- Must be willing and able to travel foreign and domestic 25 percent of the time (1 to 4 week deployments)
- Valid Passport at time of hire
- Servers/ Hardware Upgrades, ESXI 6.5-.7, Virtual Machines, Virtual LAN/WAN, Virtual - Hardware integration
- UC experience configuring CUBE, ASA Firepower
- LAN/WAN- Trunking, Access, Port Mirroring, Debug Logs, Wireshark
- Linux- RHEL, Ubuntu (Linux Syntax)(ACAS) STIG Linux
- DHCP Servers, DNS Servers NTP, FTP, SFTP (both Windows and RHEL)
- Create secure infrastructure designs/solutions. (Document Topology’s and Infrastructure).
- Create and execute test plans; Record Findings, perform version control,
- Create and execute implementation plans;
- Systems engineering supporting installation and configuration of secure DoD infrastructure and VoIP systems, including configuring and troubleshooting PBX systems, and XMPP chat servers and clients switch experience (telnet, VLAN, ssh, Access and Trunking), Collaboration Experience (CUCM), Cisco FirePOWER Services Module (SFR)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Security
- Must have active Top Secret Clearance with SCI Eligibility
- DoD Approved 8570 Baseline Certification (IAT Level I or higher)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Collaboration
- Experience in the DoD and/or Intel Cyber community
- System administration skills, including Active Directory/LDAP, Windows Server 12 or higher, Linux experience - RHEL and/or CentOS
- Bachelor’s Degree
The successful candidate must be capable of receiving a US Government security clearance. US Citizenship Required.
Do you want to work for a team that appreciates originality, creativity, and innovation?
EEO Statement: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, race, national origin, color, religion, sex, gender identity, or sexual orientation. Trident Systems Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity Employer of protected Veterans and a VEVRAA Federal Contractor. Trident Systems has a desire for priority referrals of protected Veterans. http://www.tridsys.com/pdfs/eeo-post.pdf.