Senior Staff Engineer - RF Systems (Fairfax, VA)
Do you want to be a part of a team that contributes to our nation’s defense? At Trident Systems you could be a part of a team delivering world-class technology solutions that make a difference. Trident Systems is the way ahead in global aerospace and defense technology. We have customers in both federal and commercial markets around the world and provide leading-edge technology solutions in some of the most demanding environments. Trident offers a fast-paced, team-oriented work environment with an exceptional compensation
We are seeking a Senior Staff Engineer - RF Systems to join our team working at our Fairfax, VA location.
About this Position:
- Maintain a high degree of technical situational awareness in the subject matter area regarding the application of existing and emerging technologies as related to customer needs and expectations; competitors’ intentions, strengths and weaknesses; Trident technical and business competencies; and Tridents public image.
- Serves as one of the principal technical representatives for Trident to customers; is responsible for end-to-end closure in liaison with Trident program management.
- Develop briefings and present technical recommendations to the customer in support of fostering open communication to ensure program success
- Support Business Area Executives across the spectrum of business development activities and collaborate as needed on production of technical proposals.
- Maintains the master product roadmap across cognizant product / technology areas
- Advise engineering and executive management on technical alternatives in support of strategic planning
- Provide input to disciplined Basis-of-Estimation process for all costing activities.
- Lead the efforts to identify next generation products and technical solutions and become established in the industry as a subject matter expert.
- Plans, directs and technically manages one or more major programs within the organization.
- Actively contributes to developing the overall technology strategy and goals for projects and programs
- Lead technical discussions with customer teams to further develop project/program concepts.
- Conduct Project research, design, and development engineering project tasking as directed by Project Manager.
- Bachelors’ degree in related field, Masters’ degree in a related field preferred.
- 20 + years of progressive technical/engineering experience.
- Subject matter expert in specific technical area, to be delineated on a case-by-case basisThe ability to obtain a government security clearance
The successful candidate must be capable of receiving a US Government security clearance. US Citizenship Required.
Do you want to work for a team that appreciates originality, creativity, and innovation?
EEO Statement: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, race, national origin, color, religion, sex, gender identity, or sexual orientation. Trident Systems Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity Employer of protected Veterans and a VEVRAA Federal Contractor. Trident Systems has a desire for priority referrals of protected Veterans. http://www.tridsys.com/pdfs/eeo-post.pdf.