Java/C++ Software Engineer (Raleigh, NC)
As industry leaders in global aerospace and defense technology, Trident Systems delivers excellent technology solutions that contribute to our nation’s defense. The Morrisville, NC office focuses on the latest cybersecurity technology development. Your work will directly contribute to the US Government and foreign coalition collaboration security. Trident offers a fast-paced, team-oriented work environment with an exceptional compensation package.
We are seeking a highly motivated Java/C++ Software Engineer with excellent software development skills for our Software Systems Engineering Group-Assured Collaboration (SSEG-AC). This position will work from our Morrisville, NC office.
About this Position:
- Design, develop, and test software for Trident ACS product line
- Document design according to the Trident Software Development Process
- Produce product level software capable of supporting mission critical application
- Work closely with others on teams to achieve project goals
- Support and assist fellow team members as needed
- Provide accurate status and communicating issues/problems early to management.
- Bachelors’ degree in computer science or related field
- Experience developing in Core Java and Swing
- Experience in front-end GUI design and development
- Experience developing in Object Oriented C++ on a Linux platform
- Experience with Object Oriented Design and software design patterns
- Experience with software repositories git and subversion
- Experience in all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle, including requirements analysis, design, coding, unit test, integration, and verification
- Experience in troubleshooting a variety of complex software issues
- Ability to obtain DoD Secret Security Clearance (i.e., United States citizen required)
- Continuous Build/Integration platforms such as Jenkins
- Automated test framework experience including Junit
- Experience with streaming media hardware acceleration on Linux
- Troubleshooting network interoperability with Wireshark
- Linux development environment experience
- Experience in the DOD and/or Intel Cyber community
The successful candidate must be capable of receiving a US Government security clearance. US Citizenship Required.
Do you want to work for a team that appreciates originality, creativity, and innovation?
EEO Statement: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, race, national origin, color, religion, sex, gender identity, or sexual orientation. Trident Systems Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity Employer of protected Veterans and a VEVRAA Federal Contractor. Trident Systems has a desire for priority referrals of protected Veterans. http://www.tridsys.com/pdfs/eeo-post.pdf