Systems Deployment Engineer (Raleigh, NC)
Do you want to be a part of a team that contributes to our nation’s defense? At Trident Systems you could be a part of a team delivering world-class technology solutions that make a difference. Trident Systems is the way ahead in global aerospace and defense technology. We have customers in both federal and commercial markets around the world and provide leading-edge technology solutions in some of the most demanding environments. Trident offers a fast-paced, team-oriented work environment with an exceptional compensation package
We are seeking Systems Deployment Engineer to join our team working at our Raleigh, NC office location.
About this Position:
Trident is seeking a full time highly motivated Systems Deployment Engineer with strong technical and people skills for our Assured Collaboration Systems (ACS) division. The successful candidate will deploy and support cutting edge solutions for the DoD, Intelligence, and Commercial Industries. These innovative products enable users to collaborate across security boundaries (Top Secret/Secret/Unclassified) using voice, video, conferencing and chat technologies.
- Support network implementation including installation, test, deployment, management, update and maintenance of software and hardware.
- Write clear documentation, such as Install Guides, Process Documentation & Deployment Diagrams.
- Must be a strong team player and demonstrate an ability to work well with others.
- Self-motivated and able to solve problems independently and in team settings
- Bachelors Degree preferred in related field or 3-5+ years of relevant experience.
- 3-5 years of experience as Systems Deployment Engineer supporting installation and configuration VoIP systems, including configuring and troubleshooting PBX systems, and XMPP chat servers and clients
- Strong knowledge of computer networking and troubleshooting
- Strong system administration skills, including Active Directory, LDAP
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently
- Must have active DoD clearance preferred Top Secret
- US Citizenship
- Has the communication skills to effectively operate in a military environment.
The successful candidate must be capable of receiving a US Government security clearance. US Citizenship Required.
Do you want to work for a team that appreciates originality, creativity, and innovation?
EEO Statement: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, race, national origin, color, religion, sex, gender identity, or sexual orientation. Trident Systems Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity Employer of protected Veterans and a VEVRAA Federal Contractor. Trident Systems has a desire for priority referrals of protected Veterans. http://www.tridsys.com/pdfs/eeo-post.pdf