Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Fairfax, VA)
Looking to get your foot in the door? At Trident Systems you could be a part of a team delivering world-class technology solutions that make a difference. Trident Systems is the way ahead in global aerospace and defense technology. We have customers in both federal and commercial markets around the world and provide leading-edge technology solutions in some of the most demanding environments. Trident offers a fast-paced, team-oriented work environment with an exceptional compensation package.
We are seeking an Receptionist / Administrative Assistant to join our team working at our Fairfax, VA office location. This is an entry-level position.
About this Position:
Responsible for the administration of the Corporate HQ reception function, office administration and facilities, including physical presence for answering questions and directing telephone calls and visitors from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. daily. The position supports the coordination of all office functions under the direction of the Operations Support Specialist. Provides administrative support across the company. Performs specific projects and tasking as assigned. Facilitates incoming and outgoing mailings as well as shipments.
- Promotes goodwill and conveys a positive image of the Company.
- Responsible for the full Administrative Reception/Front Desk.
- Support the FSO/AFSO with visitor control and suite access.
- Support all office locations for office and facility needs.
- Provide support to Human Resources for new hire orientation with regards to office related matters such as seating charts, work station set up, phone list updates, office tours, supply orders, etc.
- Package acceptance and Receipt of Goods processing for Headquarters.
- Serve as the POC to CORP Departments for full life-cycle purchasing needs.
- Support all Trident departments in the coordination, planning and execution of onsite and offsite events such as room/location bookings and catering for meetings and parties.
- Performs administrative support tasks for all Corporate Departments (Accounting, Contracts, HR, etc.).
- Present a professional appearance, possess candor and be able to communicate effectively (both orally and written)
- Strong presentation skills, attention to detail and follow-through skills
- Proven track record of handling confidential information with discretion
- Demonstrates ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Ability to interface with high profile customers
- Extensive software skills, Internet research abilities and strong organizational skills required
- US Citizenship required
- The successful candidate must be capable of receiving a Government security clearance
The successful candidate must be capable of receiving a US Government security clearance. US Citizenship Required.
Do you want to work for a team that appreciates originality, creativity, and innovation?
EEO Statement: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, race, national origin, color, religion, sex, gender identity, or sexual orientation. Trident Systems Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity Employer of protected Veterans and a VEVRAA Federal Contractor. Trident Systems has a desire for priority referrals of protected Veterans. http://www.tridsys.com/pdfs/eeo-post.pdf