Unified Communications (UC)/Collaboration Engineer (Raleigh, NC)
Do you want to be a part of a team that contributes to our nation’s defense? At Trident Systems you could be a part of a team delivering world-class technology solutions that make a difference. Trident Systems is the way ahead in global aerospace and defense technology. We have customers in both federal and commercial markets around the world and provide leading-edge technology solutions in some of the most demanding environments. Trident offers a fast-paced, team-oriented work environment with an exceptional compensation package.
We are seeking a Unified Communications (UC)/ Collaboration Engineer to join our team working at our Raleigh, NC office.
About this Position:
Trident Systems, Assured Collaboration Systems (ACS) business area is looking for a Collaboration Engineer to join our team. Become a part of the team that is dedicated to the development and delivery of critical collaboration capabilities for the joint warfighter. Trident’s ACS is the leading provider of certified, reliable cross-domain and secure single-domain collaboration capabilities for the networked Coalition force.
Our Collaboration Engineer will support our clients through the development of network topologies and security policy for multi-domain collaboration systems including chat, Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP), video teleconferencing (VTC), Full Motion Video (FMV) and mobile solutions.
The Collaboration Engineer should have Enterprise level IP Telephony engineering and administration experience in Call Routing, Design, Configuration, troubleshooting and support of mid to large-sized enterprise network environments.
- 5+ years of CUCM Experience
- 5+ years of CISCO IOS Switch Experience
- Relevant Experience: Systems engineering supporting installation and configuration VoIP systems, including configuring and troubleshooting PBX systems, and XMPP chat servers and clients switch experience (telnet, VLAN, ssh, Access and Trunking), Collaboration Experience (CUCM)
- Must be able to perform Servers/ Hardware Upgrades, ESXI 6.5-.7, Virtual Machines, Virtual LAN/WAN, Virtual - Hardware integration
- Must be able to build UC including CUCM, CMS, VCS, IM&P, CUBE, MCU.
- Perform Testing and Documentation- Record findings, research version updates, document topology’s and Infrastructure.
- Must have active Top Secret Clearance with SCI Eligibility
- DoD Approved 8570 Baseline Certification (IAT Level I or higher)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Collaboration
- Experience in the DoD and/or Intel Cyber community
- System administration skills, including Active Directory/LDAP, Windows Server 12 or higher, Linux experience - RHEL and/or CentOS
- LAN/WAN experience - Trunking, Access, Port Mirroring, Debug Logs, Wireshark
- System hardening and remediation including ACAS, STIG Linux boxes
- Network service configuration including DHCP, DNS, NTP, FTP, and SFTP (both Windows and RHEL).
- Bachelor’s Degree
The successful candidate must be capable of receiving a US Government security clearance. US Citizenship Required.
Do you want to work for a team that appreciates originality, creativity, and innovation?
EEO Statement: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, race, national origin, color, religion, sex, gender identity, or sexual orientation. Trident Systems Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity Employer of protected Veterans and a VEVRAA Federal Contractor. Trident Systems has a desire for priority referrals of protected Veterans. http://www.tridsys.com/pdfs/eeo-post.pdf.