Administrative Support Specialist
Do you want to be a part of a team that contributes to our nation’s defense? At Trident Systems you could be a part of a team delivering world-class technology solutions that make a difference. Trident Systems is the way ahead in global aerospace and defense technology. We have customers in both federal and commercial markets around the world and provide leading-edge technology solutions in some of the most demanding environments. Trident offers a fast-paced, team-oriented work environment with an exceptional compensation package.
We are seeking an Administrative Support Specialist to join our team working at our Fairfax, VA office.
About this Position:
- The Administrative Support Specialist will provide administrative support projects within the Assured Collaboration Systems (ACS) division assisting Project Managers with day-to-day operation tasks on various projects including, but not limited to tracking project deliverables, supporting creating status reports, assisting in the coordination of meetings internally and with the customers and providing proposal development support.
- Supports the coordination of all office administrative functions including:
- Provides direct support to the Project Managers
- Prepares contract deliverable and reports
- Tracks action items and task deliverables
- Serves as administrative support in the development of purchase requisitions, scheduling meetings and appointments, and coordinating off-site meetings and visits.
- Serves as project support in tracking government property, maintaining and controlling property, supporting program procurement activities as needed
- Coordinates travel plans and accommodations, processing Travel Requests & Travel Vouchers. Works with the corporate travel so the travel can be booked.
- Performs site shipping and receiving
- Manages Petty Cash
- Provides office facilities support such as facilities work orders, office moves, furniture, supplies orders, working in collaboration with the Fairfax, VA Office Administrator.
- Handles various types of coordination with our corporate office
- Bachelors’ degree preferred, but not required.
- Minimum 2 years of administrative experience.
- Present a professional appearance, possess candor and be able to communicate effectively (both orally and written).
- Strong presentation skills, attention to detail and follow-through skills
- Demonstrates ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Ability to interface with high profile customers
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Ability to multi-task and juggle priorities in support of multiple project managers.
- Internet research abilities and strong organizational skills required.
- Experience with Sharepoing, Technical Writing, Microsoft Office and Project desired.
EEO Statement: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, race, national origin, color, religion, sex, gender identity, or sexual orientation. Trident Systems Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity Employer of protected Veterans and a VEVRAA Federal Contractor. Trident Systems has a desire for priority referrals of protected Veterans. http://www.tridsys.com/pdfs/eeo-post.pdf.