Mini Secure Communications Controller
Latest Generation SCC Technology
Mini-SCCv1.1 provides audio cross connection capability in a man-portable form factor by interacting directly with existing tactical radios, partner nation radios, SATCOM assets, mobile phones and commercial push-to-talk radios. Fully ruggedized, waterproof, and battery powered, the Mini-SCCv1.1 provides cross-linking capability in the field, when you need it most.
Reliable, Flexible Cross-Connection
The Web-based interface helps you cross-connect different networks (heterogeneous military tactical radios, cellular phones, partner nation radios, or public safety radios) in minutes, and the 4 front panel buttons switches allows for instant configuration changes in the field.
Contact us at email@example.com for more information.
Mini-Secure Communications Controller (Mini-SCCv1.1)
This latest generation tactical voice bridge empowers warfighters to simultaneously cross-connect audio between multiple dissimilar radio types, regardless of frequency or COMSEC. The Mini-SCC supports radios ranging from commercial cell phones to the legacy and modern military radios, public safety radios, Voice-Over-IP (VoIP), push-to-talk and full duplex radios. It offers flexible configuration, MIL-STD compliance, waterproof packaging, support for various batteries and power sources.
The Mini-SCC supports virtually any radio system including US and Partner Nations radio systems and cell phones. The Fly-Away Cable Kit allows for Field-Prototype Cable Development.
• 3 Analog Audio Channels
• 1 Operator Handset (H-250/U)
• 1 Ethernet Port
• 4 Configurable Front Panel Buttons
• 4 Configurable Visible/Infrared LEDs
• Web-Based Interface
• Remotely Configurable
• Ability To Connect To Multiple Units
- Size: 6.28” x 4.15” x 1.55” (15.9cm x 10.5cm x 3.9cm) (without connectors)
- Power: 4W (Typical) 6-36VDC (works with AA Batteries)
- Weight: 2lbs 5oz (1.05kg) (with batteries)
- External power cables (AC, 5590 Battery)
- Data Cable (Ethernet, USB, Serial)
- Method 500.6; Altitude, Operating; 10,000 feet (3,048 m)
- Method 500.6; Altitude; Non-Operating; 40,000 feet (12,192m)
- Method 501.6 & 502.6; Operating Temp; -31C to +43C
- Method 501.6 & 502.6; Non-Operating Temp; -33C to +63C
- Method 506.6; Blowing Rain
- Method 507.6; Humidity; Aggravated Cycle, 30C-60C, 95% RH
- Method 510.6; Blowing Sand and Dust
- Method 512.6; Immersion, 1m for 30 min (IP67)
- Method 514.7; Vibration
- Method 516.7; Shock
- Method 521.4; Freezing Rain
- CE102, Conducted Emissions
- CS101, CS114, CS115, CS116, CS118 Conducted Susceptibility
- RE102, Radiated Emissions
- RS103, Radiated Susceptibility
NSA Tactical Voice Bridge Requirements Compliant