Secure Communications Controller
Radio Interoperability & Tactical Communications
Latest Generation Communication Cross-Connect Technology
Provides audio and data radio interoperability with remote radio control in an expeditionary package.
With flexible power supplies and adaptable interfaces, SCCv1.1 supports a variety of expeditionary missions. It is rack-mountable, 8″ deep, with all connections on the front, and supports MIL-STD-1275 power input, making it ideal for transit case or vehicle integration.
Contact us at email@example.com for more information.
Simultaneous Audio/Data Interoperability
SCCv1.1 interacts directly with existing tactical radios, partner nation radios, SATCOM assets, mobile phones and commercial push-to-talk radios. Supporting simultaneous audio and data radio interoperability, the SCCv1.1 allows operators to share data between disparate legacy and modern tactical radio networks.
Reliable, Flexible Cross-Connection
The Web-based interface helps you connect different networks in minutes, and lets you change your setup as the mission evolves.
• 3 Analog Audio Channels
• 1 Operator Handset (H-250/U)
• 1 Ethernet port
• 3 Serial connections for remote configuration of select US Tactical Radios
• 2 Data Channels for Legacy US Tactical Radios
• 1 Standard E1 ground lug
• Web-Based interface
• Remotely Configurable
• Ability to connect to multiple units
- Size: 16.63” x 1.72” x 8.00” deep (42.2cm x 4.4cm x 20.3cm)
– Fits EIA-310 Standard 19” Racks
- Power: 18 Watts (Typical) 11-24VDC
- Weight: 6 lbs (13.2kg)
- Audio & Data Interface Cables
- Remote Radio Control Cables
- External power cables (AC, DC/Vehicle)